Jungkook, a member of the boy group BTS, disclosed his thoughts on tattoos.
Recently, Our loveable BTS member Jungkook conducted a live broadcast through the fan community Weverse. On this day, Jungkook revealed his current situation after a long time and explained the meaning of the tattoos on his hands and arms.
In particular, Jungkook mentioned the “ARMY” tattoo on his hand and said, “I am so confident and proud of ARMY”. ARMY here refers to the fandom of BTS.
“At first, I only wanted to tattoo the ARMY on my hand. But because ARMYs are gorgeous beings, I wanted to do it with a fancy font”, Jungkook added and continued to explain other tattoos.
Then, when fans asked if Jungkook ever thought about removing a tattoo, to which the male idol responded, “Erasing hurts. I don’t like it. They say erasing hurts more than tattooing and healing takes a long time. If I erase my tattoo, I’m denying my past self. My tattoo is a part of me in the past, that’s why I can’t erase it.”.
- ‘Trend’ Go Min-si’s new year… “Now I want to show my bare face” [★FULL Interview]
- MBC Drama Awards 2023 Unveils Winners List, “My Dearest” Bags 9 Wins
- Lee Sang Yi joins Kim Yoo Jung and Song Kang in a new rom-com K-drama! Don’t miss the fun, airing on November 24
- There is a possibility that Kim So Hyun may be cast as the female lead opposite Park Bo Gum in an upcoming K-drama
- Fermat no Ryori Drama Cast Fumiya Takahashi & Jun Shison
The BTS member also said, “Of course, if there is a situation where there’s no choice other than erasing the tattoo, then, of course, it should be erased. However, if my situation is okay and I don’t feel like it, then why do I need to erase it?”