100 mankai Ieba Yokatta (2023) is a Japanese drama going to release on January 13, 2023. and here we will share with you information about This Japanese drama synopsis and trailer review.
Synopsis 100 mankai Ieba Yokatta (2023)
This Japanese drama story is based on Mystery, Romance, Drama, Supernatural, and When Yui Soma (Mao Inoue) and Naoki Torino (Takeru Satoh) were children, they were friends, but eventually lost contact. They meet once again as adults and they fall in love with each other. Naoki Torino decides to propose to Yui Soma, but he gets involved in a mysterious case and dies.
Yui Soma is unaware that Naoki Torino has died and falls into despair due to his sudden disappearance. She tries to find him again. Meanwhile, Naoki Torino is not aware that he has died. His spirit wanders around and he tries to make contact with Yui Soma, but it seems she is unable to hear or feel his presence.
Detective Yuzuru Uozumi (Kenichi Matsuyama) appears in front of Naoki Torino. Apparently, Yuzuru Uozumi is the only one who is aware of Naoki Torino’s spirit. Naoki Torino would like Yuzuru Uozumi to convey a message to Yui Soma.
- Vivant (2023) Japanese Drama
- Even If You Don’t Do It (2023) Japanese Drama
- Justice in a Balance Season 2 (2023) Japanese Drama
- From Me to You: Kimi ni Todoke (2023) Japanese Drama
- Nagatan to Ao to (2023) Japanese Drama
- Draft King (2023) Japanese Drama
Trailers and teaser Review
the official trailer
after watching the teaser I understand this is an upcoming historical mystery funny and romantic Korean this story mainly revolves around those crown princes so let’s wait for the final trailer.
Information about this drama profile like drama different names, genres, Release dates, how many episodes they have, director names, and writers’ names you will get shortly.
- Drama: 100 mankai Ieba Yokatta
- Romaji: 100 mankai Ieba Yokatta, I Should Have Said 1 Million Times , 100 Man Kai Ieba Yokatta
- Japanese: 100万回 言えばよかった
- Director: Fuminori Kaneko, Daisuke Yamamuro, Juntaro Furubayashi
- Writer: Naoko Adachi
- Network: TBS
- Release Date: January 13, 2023
- Genres: Mystery, Romance, Drama, Supernatural
- Duration: 54 min.
- Runtime: Fridays 22:00
- Language: Japanese
- Country: Japan
Cast Of 100 mankai Ieba Yokatta (2023) Jdrama
This is confirmed information about this Japanese drama cast information and thanks for contributing to other supporting roles.
- Inoue Mao as Soma Yui Main Role
- Satoh Takeru as Torino Naoki Main Role
- Matsuyama Kenichi as Uozumi Yuzuru Main Role
- Shim Eun Kyung as Song Ha Young Support Role
- Itakura Toshiyuki as Higuchi Masamichi Support Role
- Shunputei Shota as Hirota Masaru Support Role
- Arakawa Yoshiyoshi as Ikezawa Eisuke Support Role
- Hiraiwa Kami as Uozumi Kanae Support Role
- Shoji Yusuke as Tajima Koichi Support Role
- Hoshi Moeka as Muranaka Nozomi Support Role
- Kondo Chihiro as Takahara Suzuka Support Role
- Sakura Ichika as Hirota Mikiko Support Role
- Arai Miu as Soma Yui [Young] Support Role
- Sakamoto Manato as Torino Naoki [Young] Support Role
- Sota Ryosuke as Hashimoto Kento Support Role
- Osugi Mayu as Uozumi Mana Support Role
- Kinoshita Eita as Uozumi Shota Support Role
- Nagatomo Ikuma as Nakamura Daichi Support Role
Episodes Release Schedule | Release date
100 mankai Ieba Yokatta (2023) Japanese drama release date is January 13, 2023.
Where to Watch this Drama
This Japanese drama will be released on the WOWOW Platform and if you want to download it or want to watch it online for free then you can search on Google there are many websites available on which you can watch it freely after that its release.
Posters and Screenshot
Genuine Review All episodes
Episode 1 Review
Episode 2 Review
Episode 3 Review
Episode 4 Review
Episode 6 Review
Episode 7 Review
Episode 8 Review
Episode 9 Review
Episode 10 Review
Official Site website link
Thanks for visiting our site Yourdramalist.com if you like it then please share our article on your social media and please like our post and rate us. We are uploading drama-related content on this site keep visiting us.